Wednesday, December 20, 2000

yadda yadda yadaa

Boring day… took a personality test that said I rarely get bored. It’s true…unless I’m at work. Then bored bored bored silly I tell you. Mainly because I’m not allowed to do the things that would entertain me like reading and all that jazz. Ugh. Went shopping yesterday. Finished up Nee’s gift.. got one of the brought portions of Chef’s gift… still hunting for a bargain on the statue I wanna get for JJ. It’s a really really cute thing. I might post a picture of it if I can figure out how. Lazy Lazy me…

Emailed Papi yesterday. He is so busy it makes my head whirl, and reminds me again just how much I don’t wanna do this forever and ever. God. Years and years of this? No way….I have got to figure out what I can do that I will enjoy doing. Ugh. Annyyhooww….Me & Chef had a remarkably stupid argument a couple of days ago (our first.. ain’t that special) about whether we have problems. *laughs* I always thought it was the lady’s job to bitch and nag about not communicating… but this was a shocker. *sighs* I know I can be quiet sometimes but *rolls eyes and does her best valley girl voice* realllly!! I think he doubts that I can be vocal about that which pisses me off. Ugh. Anyhow.

This is my last last last day at work… I have to remind myself to cancel the AOL I have at home so they won’t charge me. *sighs* I really can’t afford to have AOL (ain’t that sad) so I might have to go back to the stupid stupid free ones. I wish the company had an internet connection you could access from home *sighs* One day one day….
Oh! Had my performance appraisal…it went rather well. Didn’t bitch as much as I could have, but I did a bit. He (my super) understood me feeling totally useless sometimes, and asked me if I saw anything else that I would like to do… * sighs* I wish I did… all the other jobs look just as boring as the one I have now. Butt….. I am in line for a raise (if I am good enough, performance is tied to raises) and that would be nice. Plus the little bonus check that we get in February (which I think will buy me a living room set) and maybe a gift or two for me. Hmph. Then maybe I will get AOL for good! *LOL*
Have to be sure my hair is nice and lovely when I leave (if you can’t tell I’m rambling and my fingers are simply FLYING across this keyboard baby!!! And my spelling isn’t half bad either)… I have been thinking about dying it again.. but I think I will like the two-toniness of it as it grows out. YAY! Locs…. I haven’t told anybody at home that I actually took the leap so they should be all surprised and stuff. : )
2:23pm… an hour and some junk minutes before I can escape…*YAY* Going shopping again today. I have an eye docotr appointemnt tommorow and she is going to put that yucky make my eyeballs all big stuff in my eyes… so that will end my shopping spree for tommorow. I guess that means that I need to be good and take my contacts out before I go to sleep tonight. *sighs* I am thinking about getting some pretty lights and decorating my balcony…. Not for Christmas…but just because I like pretty lights… : )

OH!!! IceChica just posted a survey that I simply MUST steal….

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: