Friday, December 15, 2000

White and Green Stuff

UGHHHHHHH!!!!!!! It’s snowing. Forgive me, I mean it snowed. Lots and lots and lots of white fluffy CRAP everywhere. It’s cold and sharp and melt and leaves really icky little icy water puddles EVERYWHERE. And it doesn’t even have the decency to form itself into half decent snow-balls. *sighs* Anyhow…Anything interesting going on in my life? Not really… I’m winding down to the last week of work this year, and I am still on the mental hunt for gifts. Really don’t know what I am going to get Chef…but I will figure something out. From the things he has suggested, he apperently thinks that I am made of money…or he is just tripping in general. Hmm… it’s an interesting thing about me…I am willing to give when not asked, but the more I am asked the less likely I am to give. *shrugs* Side effect of my contrary nature I suppose.
Anyhow….there are some big major disgusting christmas sales going on in the convention center and at the state fair grounds, so I will be going there after work today and getting some cheap cool stuff for gifts. *sighs* I really can’t wait for this day to be over… I am sooo ofreaking tired, and it is only 11:20… I got here la te as all get out to because I overslept…apperently this drug I am on makes all my normal PMS symptoms go over board. I usually get a little more fatigured the week before my period, but this…I slept like the dead…the very very very dead.

Ah. Don’t have much to say… actually have some work to do that I am trying my dammedest to drag out. Ah welll….maybe I’ll write a bit more later….

No comments: