Thursday, December 7, 2000

Hungry Hormones

Oh thanks ya’ll for all the notes & stuff….*smiles* Sometimes I wonder if he can read my mind, ‘cuz he always manages to pull something off at JUST the right time.
*grins* I come home from my appointment last night (more on that later), not only was he there, the house was neat, it smelled good, and he had cooked me an absolutely AMAZING dinner. We ate, had lovely conversation, watched a good movie while snuggled…then there was a little spice. : ) In the process of the conversation, he commented that he thought about going home, but changed his mind when I got home. I asked him why he wanted to go home, and he gave me such a simple answer…”Because I live there” Urgh. Yeah….that makes sense.. *sighs* he WOULD have to make sense wouldn’t he? Ah well….did I mention the dozen white roses? *sighs* I just LIKE being around him… and I want more more more…but… I will give him his home time. *sighs* so now my quandry is…should I still ask for more day-light time? Or…should I just work with the fact that he rarely sees his house while he is working, and his days off are really the only time he has time to be AT home?

Okay… the appointment took WAY too freaking long (I remember why I don’t like doctors), but the news was mostly all good. I’m not pregnant (I KNEW it…) but I may have some abnormal hormones levels. Why? They have no clue, and as I saw a nurse practioner, she more or less just w anted me to wait and talk to the doctor. *laughs* I have never seen a medical professional look so baffled before in all my life. They just KNEW I was pregnant (which would neatly explain everything) but once they saw for themselves that I wasn’t….welll…bafflement. So they probed me *ugha* and poked me (getting my blood drawn isn’t fun anymore) and gave me a prescription for some drug that will induce my period (won’t THAT be fun) and sent me on my merry way.

Ummm… I’m looking forward to my weekend…I plan on being an utter Lazy Jazzy. Finalllllyyy.. I will have a Saturday where I can sleep until the sun goes BACK down. : )


Stay Jazzed.

No comments: