Wednesday, December 6, 2000

Nibble Nibble Gnaw Gnaw

Humph. I hate work. Really I do. Not sure if it’s my fault or works fault, but it’s hated all the same. I am going to see a NP today to get a general check-up to see if there is anything majorly wrong with my body. I know I’m not pregnant, and if I am it’s something STILL wrong, but I want to see…maybe it’s because of the weight I have been gaining, or maybe the weight is a side effect of another problem…who knows? The internet is a dangerous thing when it comes to self diagnosis. But…because of that I am leaving early, and somehow even though I hate work I feel bad about leaving early even though I really don’t have anything to do. I must admit, I felt better about my position on a teal when I was a Admin Assistant at a bank than I do now.
General worry-wort session 1.
Subject: Chef
Okay…I already know that I hate his working hours… he goes to work around 3 pm and gets off around 1 am. Clearly, that doesn’t leave much quality getting to know ya time…so on his days off…it just seems weird to me that he doesn’t come over until around midnight…even though he has been off all day and I have been home since 5. I understand the desire to linger in your own place and all…but I am starting to feel like a late night mami…slightly above a booty call, but not quite a girlfriend. Am I stressing? Of course I haven’t said anything to him about it…just like I haven’t said anything about some other things…mainly because to me there is never a good time for me to sit down and talk, and also because dammit I’m a punk….and I don’t know how to bring up the subjects without appearing to be a cheap grasping petty so & so. *sighs* I don’t know….

Ummm… a little more than an hour left at work… should I finish my work for the next two weeks or just leave it til tomorrow?? Maybe if I can find a survey….

Stay Jazzed….

No comments: