Monday, February 7, 2000

hotheaded Paisan

So.. right.... yeah.... that is what I am saying okay??

Long day. Long long long day. Icky long day. Head hurts. I think that this will be a flow of consciousness entry because I can’t focus enough to actually turn it into something real... my mind is going much much faster than my fingers can follow.. I want to start doing yoga.. to shape my body into something like clay.. I want to weigh 120 pounds just to see what it feel like to be that small.. I want to grow up like yesterday. I finally got my money from the fools at my school and I have books.. but will I start to read them and catch up on the almost a month worth’s of reading I am behind on?? Oh no never that.. instead I Think I will sit here and mourn the woman I used to be who wrote with such fire and passion on fury that I can’t even imagine being able to touch now... I have been cheating on my diet and my entire body is making me pay. My head hurts my bra too tight my booty shake from left to right go head ah ah go head ah ah... anyhow I am trying to decide if I want to submit one of my stories somewhere.... it is the only short story that I have that I really like... I wrote the story from a dream I had and it always grabs me.. I am not sure if it is because I am the writer or if it is just a good story.. I don’t know... and when I show it to my friends they are all like cool nice.. or interesting.. damn it I need a real critic... someone who can tell me that the storyline sucks or that the character is unreal or that it is too raw without being harsh at all or SOMETHING other then your usual mush mouthed replies. *sighs* flow interrupted.. damn AIM....... Tashi tashi tashi... how does your flowers grow?? I don’t know what I will do with or about that woman... gotta luv her tho... you just gotta... no choice in the matter... *sighs* I want to have babies... round cheecked children who look nothing like me and who will grow and remind me of how time has passed... I want a job in Atlanta that will pay me what I think I am worth and not what the market offers... I need some time ..to free my mind.. I need some time.. to free my mind... hmm hmm hmmm.. my neck hurts.. my head hurts .. and I have a 9 o clock class tomorrow .. I don’t wanna..dammit why Do I have to go to school.. I wanna be free.... for a little while at least...
this is cool just pouring out whatever is inside.. might to make any sense but damn it feels good....

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: