Sunday, February 27, 2000

Where Have I been...

It is amazing how time flies when you are living & being yourself. Although I haven’t been doing MUCH…work and school and sorority (the Trinity as I have started to call them) seem to overwhelm and take over large hunks of my life without a bit of by your leave. I have been quite…irresponsible lately, allowing school work to slide past deadlines without a care, cutting class shamefully, and for what? A slightly longer period of time in my bed. I simply must get back on my diet with a ferocity and determination. I actually FEEL worse now than I did before. My skin looks shabby, my sleep habits are scary, my lack of energy is downright dangerous, and dear god forbid… I think the pounds are creeping back on. Hm. But what else has been going on? I have received a few other half assed offers for a second interview at various conmpanies, bu I have decided to accept the original companies offer. I’m gonna be moving far far far away from here come August. All I have to do is sign the letter and ship it off. What made my choice suddenly so fixed in stone? A few nights ago I talked with the gentleman who is going to be my supervisor, and asked him some questions about what the group DOES…and even better… what I would be doing. He replied… ‘mainly Design and testing (YAAYY!!) and no coding. WE have an entire group here that does nothing BUT coding’. Music to my ears. As I have not gotten a firm offer from anyone else, and I doubt that I would be able to get the salary AND that promise from anyone else…. I am going to Indy.
Well I am off….It’s a Sunday morning…. I don’t HAVE to go to school for any paritcular reason…. And… ; ) I think that I just wanna chill… at least for a little while.

I am going to try to write daily again….but…. * shrugs * we all know how long THAT tends to last.

Stay Jazzed

No comments: