Tuesday, September 9, 2003

(Almost) Early Morning Randoms

Well. That last entry was about the best spelled entry EVER while under the influence - a personal best I must say.


But in the cool (and headache causing) light of the morning, seriously - I don't know WHAT to do here. And I realized (while recklessly driving to work this morning as I severely overslept) another root of the problem is that in some ways - I think he's RIGHT. I DO think that my lack of libdio means that I'm not doing my 'job' as (almost) wife. I feel like I'm letting down my end of the bargain, and maybe I am. But who set up these rules? And if they don't work for me - who is half of this 'us' thing - why can't we change the rules? And if he can't accept the fact that I don't play by those rules, and doesn't want to change them - where does that leave this us thing?
I can try and try and try to 'fix' me - but what if I'm permanently broken?


*sigh*

No comments: