Saturday, November 18, 2006

hair wise - I fell asleep in the cassia last night (I know, I know) but rinsed it out first thing this morning - or at least rinsed MOST of it out. As I expected it was HARD to rinse out, and when I first rinsed it out, I couldn't really tell a difference in feeling - I could see that my curls were looser again like the first time I henna'd, and I THINK that my ends are a little more brown than red now - the amla, I assume - but couldn't tell much else.

I then put in the DC - SE V05, citric acid, and a wee bit of CASH - and I only left it in for about 3 hours, then rinsed THAT out.

WOW! My hair felt GREAT - it was a PAIN to comb my hair out still - the tangles, the tangles - but once I got them loose, they stayed loose....and then, I split my hair into sections, used some HH and then a lil BS on each section, and twisted them, then twisted them into baby bantu knots. I figured that if I let them dry that way, it'll be easier to flat twist my hair tomorrow. After I had that all bantu'd up, I soaked my hair in some CASH, and started chores. It's been about two/three hours now, and most of the oil has been soaked into my hair.... I figure that I'll add more HH tomorrow and then flat twist them - it should keep my hair nice & soft....

Anyhow! My hair feels nice & strong again - I realized that I missed my 'piano-wire' hair!! I'm thinking every six weeks is a good amount of time - maybe alternating henna and cassia??

Gah. Back to chores......

No comments: