Tuesday, November 7, 2006

I'm late! I'm Late! Nano & Politics

8468 - I'm behind!! (should be 10K by now)  - but I banged out 3K words yesterday, and I'm geared up to do the same today (I have SOUP!) so, I'm not really stressing.  I'm behind cuz I didn't write on Friday, Saturday, OR Sunday - I know, I know. But I hate sitting in front of my computer at home to write, when I could be doing other stuff. Whereas at work, I'm FORCED to sit in front of my computer, so dammit, I might as well write.

No one had died yet, nothing odd has happened yet, but I'm setting it all up.

Um. Um, yeah - OD'ing always suffers, as I feel guilty about writing if I haven't written yet, ya know?

 


 

I voted (have you?) and it felt throughly futile. I've lost all - faith in the political/electoral process..... ah, FoxTrot can say it better than I can.

So - yeah. Go vote. And hope that who you want to win, is who is going to win - cuz your vote has  a 50/50 chance of actually MATTERING.

*sigh*

 

No comments: