Sunday, November 19, 2006

The latest update....

This is a comparison shot of my dye damge. The first picture is the left side of my head - my texture there is a wiry, tight 4b - and as you can see, almost ALL of the dyed hair has broken of in one patch - this is my constant reminder to myself of the reasons for protective styles, as well as how BAD of an idea it is to bleach/dye my hair chemically.
The right side on the other hand, is 4a like the majority of the rest of my hair - and you can see the difference in how it looks - the dyed hair has not broken off nearly as badly, and it's about 2-3 inches longer than the broken up off side.
*sigh* DYE IS BAD, M'kay????


This is a shot of how my hair would like to stand - straight up. Mind you, in order to get my hair to be this stretched out, it took about a 2 hour combing/detangled session (despite the fact that I had detangled/combed it before putting it into twists) but - I LOVE combing my hair with the horn comb so much, it wasn't even all that bad. Yes, I was bored.



This is my usual hairstyle - from the side and from the back. Really, I don't think my part is THAT huge (I hope not) - I think the flash is just really bright against my shiny hair and scalp. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah. And I'm slowly learning how to keep that back part straight - but the soft, fuzzy, 3c hair back there - well, it's difficult to keep in place.

No comments: