Thursday, November 2, 2006

5469!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continuing on with my beastliness today - thank god I have no plot, as I have no clue what I'm doing.
Really - this is the easy part - I'm introducing characters (and do I care if they are consistent? Nope, not at all), and fleshing out backstories and setting up stuff for future twists. But still - 10%!!! In two days!! Icouldbe finished before T'giving at this rate! *ROFLOL* Um, yeah. I'm just building up extra word stock so that when I start to hate it, and hate it with a passion, I'll only have to slog through 15K words rather than 35K.

So far, I've commited at least one writing sin, telling instead of showing, and I so really am NOT going back to tweak it, nope, nope, nope.

YAY!!! For the DM creating a Circle for us Nano and NoJo types... if I write one Nano entry everyday for a month, does that automatically qualify me for NoJo?

Um. I'm wearing pants today, and they feel VERY odd. (utterly not NaNo related, but I had to tell someone!)

Remember - no plot, no PROBLEM!!!

Write ON!!!

Whooohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*wishes the DM had the headbanging rocker smiley*

No comments: