Friday, August 9, 2002

Calming Thoughts.

 Buckethead's note on my last entry really helped me center myself. For a second there I was getting sucked into the madness - the search and total obsession with perfection.


What I will remember - what I will MAKE myself remember - no matter what kind of obstacles, stupid mistakes, money problems, bratty families, or dilly vendors I run into - what I will ALWAYS remember is - no matter what happens (unless the officiant keels over 5 minutes before the ceremony) is that - when Sept. 1, 2003 is all over, said and done - I will be married. I will have joined into an amazing covenent with the man I love and who is my heart. No matter if I spill a pitcher of sangria down the front of my dress or if all the tuxes are a size too small - we will be married. Even if hal the food gets burnt - and the cake is nasty - we will be married. Even if the photgrapher shows up drunk, and the CD's are all scratched - we WILL be married.


And when it really comes down to it - that's all that matters.


Jasmyn

No comments: