Tuesday, August 6, 2002

Oh!

It's so PRETTY!! - the paper that is - I've decided which ones I'm goig to use - originally I was going to go with one color for the mailer for the Save the Date, and another color for everything else....but in the paper I chose, I only LIKE one color. So... now I have to figure out how to do this blasted mailer. Hmm... maybe I can use the heavyweight vellum for the mailer - that would be nice, something a little sheer. Yeah - I should be able to find that at a paper store around here....esp. considering as of right now I ONLY need 12 sheets.

*grins* and the envelopes are gonna be soooo pretty too. I'm using this really rich copper color with black writing on it...*wiggles* I'm soooo excited.

Also - reading The Knot and the like - I realized that I had seriously over-estimated how much the flatware and plates and stuff would cost - so that makes me feel a little better. Not a lot - just a little. :)

*wiggles* I do realize that by the time I'm done collecting stuff a little it at a time, it's not going to cost NEARLY as much as I expect it will. Like I plan on buying most of the paper next month. Also, I'll be collecting the paperware, and the centerpieces right after the fall stuff goes on sale and.... well - it's nice to have a year to gather stuff AND save money. :)

We gonna have a NICE honeymoon - yes sir we are.

jasmyn

No comments: