Wednesday, August 7, 2002

Curiouser and Curiouser

I know I'm odd - I know my wedding is going to be odd. So why do I get so exasperated when I ask questions and get back cookie cutter replies? *deep breath*

So far - there looks like I have about three choices for a photgrapher.
1) Hire a Fine Arts Student (one of my coworkers at LB is actually a photog major - she may know someone)
2) Hire someone from a newpaper to do it (that way I will get more photojoural look and less mushy frou-frou)
3) Beg my Man of Honor to do it (really don't want to do that - I want him to relax)

I figure it's bad enough we most likely won't have many pictures of the reception - though I'm bringing my camera and I plan on taking plenty of pictures - but we reallllly want to take nice pictures of the ceremony. I need to make a list of what pictures we really want.

Addendum:

Okay - I just saw a website that has the EXACT style of photography I'm looking for - and I'm just mad at this point because I knoooowwww it's expensive. Those pictures are just GORGEOUS - and so my style. Most of the photos that I take are in that - catching little moments and tiny details and still managing to give a nod to the big picture kind of style. In a perfect world - I would clone myself and take my own bloody pictures. Gr. So now (as I'm guessing he is in Aspen) I'm looking for a photographer here that might do something similar. *LOL* Oh mercy!! I'm going to have a photographer like ole girl from Diary of a Mad Bride - bouncing around like he is doging bullets. *LOL*


bllleeghhhhhhhhhh.....

jasmyn

No comments: