Wednesday, August 21, 2002

*does a lil dance*

Okay. I'm excited - ys I am.

I know, I know, I said I was going to leave the dress thing alone right? But then! I was on the Knot (it's like a car wreck most days - sad & scary and utterly enthralling all at once) and was looking at this one girls stuff and she had a picture. What picture, you ask?? This picture:


which looks A LOT like this:

and then, I also found this one:

which also look alot like the one above it. The first one is a Simplicity Pattern, the second is a Mc'Calls pattern. I'm excited. I'm thrilled. I think that even if my mom can't/won't make it.... I could make it myself.

PS: After seeing them all together...I like the Mc'Calls one (with the blue dress) best. It's closet to the B.Moore dress.

*dancedancedance* The only thing is now - I need to be sure that I actually LIKE the dress on me. Wouldn't that just be SAD? After all this - if I don't like the dress. *sigh*

jasmyn

No comments: