Monday, June 23, 2003

Quandry...

I feel like SUCH a huge weight has been lifted off of my (our) shoulders, but at the same time, I'm rather embarassed about the whole thing.
Corey & I have decided to postpone the wedding - not because of any issues between us, but because it's just not financially viable at this point for us to have the wedding we REALLLY want to have. I've cut so many corners the whole dang thing is bleeding, and we finally had a real sitdown & heart to heart about it this weekend - and for several more reasons than JUST the money - we decided it would be best to postpone. We don't know for how long, but.... it's the best thing for us to do.
Now of course is the delightful decision of how to let everyone know. I (being the smart ass that I am) was going to send out postcards that were a riff off of our save the dates (STD) - but thought that might be a bit too informal. I could do the invites - but I don't want to send out the same style of envelope & paper like I did for the STD's. Argh. And I need to do this SOON - like this week - so that as few people as possible make travel plans. I've called the people whose curent numbers I have...and then the mailing. *sigh*


For me to be such a planner, this is utterly mindblowing.

No comments: