Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Initial

Wow.... it's been how long (close to a month) since I've written last? And by written, I mean a REAL entry.

For the high level overview: 3 normal planes rides to Geneva, 1 week in Geneva, 1 outrageous weekend in Geneva, my first cigarette, 1 more week in Geneva, 3 normal plane rides home, 1 weekend of grilling, 1 week of my 'real' job, 1 wedding worthy weekend, 1 mad spate of redecorating, 1 dress purchased, several fabulous days with the light of my life, 1 purchase of a membership, 1 wonderful thrift store trip, several more random barbequing episodes, the Witches Meeting, my first visit to an Irish Pub...and I THINK that's about it.

Now - we all know the devil is in the details. I'm working on a pictoral tour of my trip (including the COOLEST toilet I've EVER seen), but I'm dragging my feet about resizing the hundred odd pictures I have ONE by ONE so that I can put them on a webpage that loads before the next day. Until I finish that - I should write down the trip (though I doubt I'll ever forget it) shall insure that I don't miss too much. I took several travelouge style notes, and took some memory jolting pictures.

So - lets follow A'ishah, shall we?

No comments: