Thursday, June 19, 2003

Dreamin....

It's do hard for me to try to write about my dreams because I never really remember the whole thing - just bits and pieces of them. Still - the dreams I had this morning were vivid enough that I want to write down the details I rememeber.

a) I was living in a hotel that had all kinds of rooms and cubbyholes in it - esp. back in the 'service' area. I found this one room that looked like it had been squatted in - the bedside dresser had money and other odd little coins in the top drawer, and the bottom two drawers were full of checks made out to this one person KK, and the little bathroom was full of furniture from other rooms. The main dresser had clothes in it, and on top of the dresser there was a jewelry box on top with all this really unique and totally to my taste jewelry. I knew this was someones room I had stumbled into, and so I didn't steal anything - but for some reason I had to stay there. I laid down on the waterbed, and it sunk down into this hole that was under the bed - I looked into the hole, and it was the ceiling of someones house. I finished cutting open the hole into the house, dropped into the house, and started randomly rummaging through a table of mail and money by the front door - the ceiling hole was right near the entrance way. A little boy came running into the house calling for his father, and I leapt behind a chair so that he wouldn't see me. As soon as the little boy left the room, I collected the stuff I had stolen, and slipped out of the front door, and began running away from the house. I almost got lost, but truned back and saw the hotel above the house and started to follow the road that led to the hotel. A few seconds later, the man whose house I had been in (Papa) came out, and started running towards the hotel. I kept walking, and ended up in some sort of open air market. Papa then caught up with me, and started flirting with me, having no clue that I was the one who had just robbed his house. Papa was a fine specimen of a fellow too - he looked African, and was tall with smooth & dark chocolate skin. He had short hair, and a sexy lil goatee too. We walk to the hotel, chatting and conversing, and when he gets there he stops at the desk to tell them want happened, and I go to the squatters room to drop off my goods. I then left that room, and went to stay in the room that I was ACTUALLY living in at the hotel.
This was only the last part of the dream - I had done a lot more in the hotel before I found that little hole, but I can't remember what.

b) I was somewhere with another woman - like a Super Walmart gone mad. The woman had two children - a little girl (about 2) and a little boy (about 2 weeks). For some reason, she made the little girl try to feed the little boy, and he simply could not get enough food. The woman seemed a little - mentally off any how - and I stopped and sat down and started feeding the little boy. I gave him a bottle, and I kept feeling like I was actually breastfeeding him even though I was WATCHING him eat from this bottle. The woman then told me she was the queen of this area (the outside area, not the Super Walmart place) and she and her husband (the King) were looking for someone to take care of their children and I seemed perfect. I agreed, and went home with her to meet the king. I met the king who was a gorgeous Arab looking man. About 6'5 and just - massive looking. Almost like a bear, but amazingly sexy. In a matter of days we were embroiled in a seriously torrid affair - sex, love and our intense focus on the children. At some point, I was interviewed by a group of phsycologists and was made to be the 'true' queen in all but name because the children had imprinted on ME as being their mother.
I quite regretted the point at which I had to wake up from this dream because I was in the middle of a tryst with the king. Once I woke up, all I could remember was having this AMAZING sex in my dream, but I couldn't remember WHO with. It took me recalling the fact that the babies thought I was their mother for me to remember the king.

So - those two dreams have been knocking about in my head all day, and writing about them made me remember some of my other dreams - like the one I had a couple of months ago where my car had broke down in the middle of a trailer park, and the people who offered to help tried to rope me into a swing party that was going on at the time - and I couldn't because of something that meant I had to leave. Mind you, once I tried to leave I was so rattled that I hit about 4 cars as I tried to drive out of the park. It's interesting that almost ALL of my dreams have sex in them, or some sort of sexual undertone, no matter WHAT the rest of the dream might be about. Actaully - more accurately, the dreams I REMEMER always have a lovely thread of sexuality through it. I wonder if it's a sign of my repressed sexuality (which is a topic for another entry).

Now that I've recorded them, I think they might leave me alone...though I'll daydream about kingy boy for a little while longer. Damn but he was HOT.

No comments: