Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hackers suck, and that's all I have to say about that!

In the wonderful world of hair, I've come up with yet ANOTHER schedule for myself. I'm a very scheduled person - I like knowing what I'm supposed to be doing and when, rather than just floating all about randomly. anyhow.

Week 1 - Henna
Week 2 - Standard DC
Week 3 - Coconut Lime Soak
Week 4 - Clarifying DC
Week 1 - Henna

And so on, and so forth. That way, I'm changing up enough to not get bored, but I'm spreading things out enough that I shouldn't go overboard on any one particular thing. During the week, I'm working on only combing/doing my hair ONCE a week - not only for the convienence of it, but also so that I'm only manipulating my hair once a week. I've realized/learned that really - the less I do to my hair, the better. But, at the same time, I HAVE to moisturize my hair during the week, and I want to use some of the topical treatments that I've gotten my hands on. So far- this is what I've been doing.... on Tues/Thursday, I use Lenzi's Request on my hairline, and grease as much of my scalp as I can between my flattwists. Mon/Wed/ and Fri (assuming that I'm not doing a treatment to my hair friday night - usually means I've got somethng to do on Saturday) I spray my hair down liberally with Greg Juice (I finally found a use for it!) slap on a shower cap, and sleep in that - keeping the moisture in my hair so it really has a chance to soak in. Then Sat/Sun, I do the elaborate stuff to my hair, and redo my style.

Did I mention previously how much FNWL's henna rocked? I think I did, because I was commenting on the rapid and intense dye release onto my hands (which are finally henna free) - I need to order some more.....

One of these weekends - who knows when - I'm going to whip up a few more recipes.... I'm thinking about sliding a different topical treatment in on Wednesday, but I'm not sure...I might make it, and use it on my scalp after I do my weekely treatments.... hm hm hm..... not sure, not sure.

No comments: