Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Interviewed & Answered

Okay - so, I'm going to answer the interview questions that the lovely Mayor Of Nerdville provided for me....

1. What do you usually eat for breakfast? Breakfast? What is this thing you call breakfast?? Okay, okay. Normally, when I'm eating crappy and screwing up my metabolism and so forth, I don't eat breakfast. I eat lunch (because my stomach is threatening  to revolt) and I will eat something around a time that could be called dinner. When I'm being a good, loving owner of the only body I'll ever have, I usually have a big ass bowl of oatmeal. 

    
2. Who is your favorite relative, and why? No doubt, no question - my mom. Largely because she's the only SANE relative that I have - the only one that I can depend on, the only one who isn't flaky as all get out, the only one who actually knows how to USE HER BRAIN. Me love mommy.


3. If you could sit down and interview any one person, dead or alive, famous or not, who would it be and why?  Hm. I don't know - I'm sadly enough, not a big history buff - and most of the history that i'm interested in, was caused by a collective of people, not single screwups (or strokes of brilliance). Hey! I want to interview Nicholas Tesla (though, if I remember his quirks right, he wouldn't let me within 20 ft of him, as he was rather frightened of women). I think that he was one of the most brilliant, and definitely most underrated scientists (or magicians, depending on who you ask)  and dude - I would love to be able to get some of his devices to work - and I have no doubt that some of them did.

Well! That was fun (but shorter than I thought it would be). And it's only 10am. And I'm bored.

 


 

Yes, let's put an interlude there between the fun and the whinging that is about to occur. You know what? I'm suffering from severe shorttimers disease, but I'm not a shorttimer. I'm bored. out. of. my. mind at work, and I don't CARE. I - I have no, none, nada skin in this game of my job. Now, if I'm given something to do, I do it, and I do it well, but I bloody certainly for sure don't go LOOKING. Its a rather twisted sort of life..... C asks how my day has been, and usually I shrug and say that it was - Okay.  Because really, it IS okay. It's not perfect, and it doesn't suck, and it's jsut generally - okay, and I'm okay with that. It could be better - but.... I don't CARE.

And my kitchen is trashed. Yes, totally, out of left field, but argh!

Okay. I'm done, because I don't feel like whinging, and I can see that is where this is headed.  Maybe I'll take a free class from MIT.     

No comments: