Wednesday, July 14, 1999

Looking Forward...

I feel frenetic (is that a word) sometimes…not frantic with all that wasted energy but frenetic…a sort of directionless outflow…okay…so it’s wasted energy. I don’t know what’s going on with me...and I wonder if simply talking about my *thinks* problem/blockage/emotional & psychic wound will help me heal from it. But I feel so much better…I feel…not quite motivated...but something on the edge of motivation. I feel like I can do this…. this being just life. *sighs*
Wow. How utterly.. odd…my supervisor just came over and asked me when I was going back to school…so that he could start the interview process. This is.. Odd…hm. I really LIKE this job…and it doesn’t seem like 8 months that I have been here…but it has been. And I have become part of the team that works here…and god knows…I’m gonna miss them.As I was cleaning out my desk.. I found this.. I might have put it in here before. ..but I’m putting it up again…

there is no shame in loving
there is no shame in expressing love
the only shame is when love is
repressed
flung back
denied
made immoral
smeared turned into
control & abuse
changed into something
that calls itself
love
but does not bring joy
or
peace
or a sense of well being
we can kill
we can lie
we can steal
we can hate
but we cannot love
freely
easily
with the fullness of spirit & heart
there is no shame in loving
only shame in love denied.

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: