Friday, January 21, 2000

1/21/00

I changed my mind. Does it really matter who reads me as long as what I write is truth?? I don't think so. The truth hurts like hell sometimes, but I have to...for my sake and for the sake of those I love and those who love me...I have to start telling the full and unvarnished truth. A level of honesty and openess that will feel like a stab in the back sometimes..and other times like an incredible level of freedom...but for my health and well being I have to.
Well...I am still reading Tashi's diary. Should I tell her this at some point? What she writes there is the unvarnished version of what she is telling me...but on a more intense more personal level. Somehow I hope that this truth telling of mine will overflow into all sections of my life. She gave me a ring that has TRUTH engraved on it. That is all she ever promised me. That is all I can ever promise her.
I have been finding gifts for people all over the place. Gifts for diffrent occasions and different reasons.
I have been looking into getting some comestic surgery done (way way in the future). The procedure is called mastopexy (breast lift) and while it may seen hopelessly vain, I have to do SOMETHING to work on this situation.

No comments: