Saturday, January 22, 2000

Mutter Mutter blah blah blah

It’s amazing what a little time will do for a woman. I think that I have pinned down a few things about me that I had not previously noticed, based mainly on my change in diet ( or the flying leap I took from it as the case may be). Anyhow... I noticed that when I eat carbs I get ALOT more tired, more grumpy, more moody in general, and my skin looks bad. *laughs* okay...maybe I am going a bit far, but really... I think that in all honesty how I have been eating has had alot to do with the utter malaise I have been feeling.. and considering that the worse I feel the more I want to eat and the more I eat the worse I feel.... *nods* yeah a nice little cycle gets started. Anyhow.... I signed up for a rigorous pattern of exercise today...I got a little scared last night when I tried to do a high kick and my leg creaked.... I mean I KNOW that I am 23 and all but this is ridiculous. So I have a hour of weights, and a hour of aerobic Monday, Wednesday , Tuesday & Thursday, plus an hour of tone & sculpt on Monday and an hour of swimming lessons on Wednesday. All courtesy of my wonderful little school. Now the goal is to stick to it.... I figure that if I can eat right, exercise and get good grades life will be alot better.

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: