Wednesday, January 12, 2000

Dancing Dancing Dancing....with JOY!

*grins* *scatters hugs and kisses* I’m back I’m back thank the GODDESS Almighty I am BACKKKKKKK.
*sighs* I am simply afraid of all of the catching up that I have to do.. .because I KNOW that everyone (except me) has been faithfully writing in their diaries and so I will just have to go through my entire favorites list and hope for the best.
I missed you people.... thanks & extra kisses to everyone who left me a note... :) I was at ‘home’ (my mothers house) and she has a 486 computer with a 66mhz processor and a distinct aversion to working right. Add AOL 3.0 on top of that and it was a disaster waiting to happen. :) I gave up trying to access the Internet after a few hours (yes HOURS) and contented myself with checking my email everyonce in a while. Anyyhoowwww..... I think that we may have been the only people affected by the Y2K bug. My mothers computer died a peaceful death somewhere between 12/30/1999 and 01/03/00 because when I tried to boot it up after new years, it calmly informed me that not only was there no operating system on the computer, there was no hard drive to pull it from. *sighs* I kept trying to tell her to buy a new computer but nooooo.... so now she has a lovely and very expensive paperweight sitting on her desk.
What else has been going on??? Me & my Tashi are still going strong.. *grins* I am so glad that she has free cellular minutes otherwise my mother would KILL me when she saw her long distance bill. Anyhow we are going a trip together tomorrow ( this is the first night I am spending in my apartment until some point next week) and *grins* I love her more and more every day. We were out shopping today and the cashier asked us if we were best friends. *smiles* I just grinned and said ‘oh.... something like that’ and walked out the store. :) hmmmm two women glowing like that have to be best friends right??
Ummm... I did good in school last semester.... and I am kinda looking forward to this semester too... only because it will bring me closer to the time when I can be OUT OUT OUT.... :) I have to start interviewing and stuff..... well more than I am doing now because I want to have a job by May...... June at the latest.... cuz the bills and the bill collectors are startin to HOUND me.. *sighs* but that is okay.....

I think that I might transcribe some of what I handwrote over break into here...but I am not sure.. anyhow.. I gotta go.. I have a long day tomorrow and need to finish packing and get some sleep.


Stay Jazzed

No comments: