Thursday, January 20, 2005

Blurrily bouncing


  • Rather upset with myself now for not having brought my camera - but oh well.

  • Am tired, tired, tired, and my hair is growing faster than it's summer rate and my nails are outrageously strong. I'd swear I was pregnant if I didn't KNOW I wasn't.

  • Snow in Geneva is actually kinda pretty - in a white wonderland, make it go away kinda way.

  • I realized why I'm afraid to lose more weight - I don't really like people looking at me - well, unless it's a situation in which I am in control - I'm a exhibitionist who demands to be able to choose when she's on display - and heaven knows I get enough looks NOW - and I've stillgot a good bit of that shield of invisibility called fat on me. I'm into being in control - and I won't be able to control other people looking at me.

  • I'm tired - have I mentioned that already? - and this weekend is slated to be full of napping, junk food eating, hair doing, book reading, movie watching, nail polishing, and other types of degenerate laziness that don't reuqire me to leave my hotel.

  • I could have gone to Milan instead of the aforementioned laziness, but I really don't FEEL like shopping for stuff I 1) dont need and 2) am going to have a hard as hell time fitting into my already stuffed luggage.

No comments: