Monday, January 3, 2005

Week 1: Jan 3rd - Jan 9th, 2005


  • Goals This Week:
    1) Drink 128oz water daily
    2) Two servings of EITHER flour OR sugar a day
    3) Plot out reward schedule.



  • Lessons learned last week:
    1) Rich food isn't really THAT good tasting.
    2) Avacados are a wonderful thing
    3) I eat to not smoke, and I smoke to not eat - what's the root of my oral fixation?



  • Weight: 200.00




Well - here's the beginning of it all again. I'm going totry to ease my way back into Atkins - cut back on the sugar/flour combos, and start sucking down the water so that once I do start, I'll be able to flush those ketones RIGHT out.


Dammit - I was going to talk about something else, but I got distracted by work and playing with my new toy - the latest Calorie King software. I LOVE this thing - lost it when my Palm crashed before, and that was an old version - I like the new one much better - it lets you add custom foods (which the previous version didn't) and which is my FAVORITE thing about Fitday. So - that will certainly be a huge support in my 'daily journaling' - which ain't a goal, it's a rule! And - I get a free two weeks - which means that my reward in two weeks will be to actually purchase it. Yes, I can find joy in everything.


Okay. Time for me to go home now. <

No comments: