Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I'm a creative girl....

but I still can't come up with a quick, legal way to make about 40K in a couple of months. Any bright ideas, anyone?


Let's see - what else in going on in my life?


I'm bloody SICK of Switzerland, I wanna go the hell home, I wish I was leaving Saturday, but I'm leaving Sunday instead, and I guess that's okay cuz then I can go to the club one.last.time - but heaven knows I'll be HAPPY to be home.


It's too dam cold too. This snow shit is for the birds figuratively and *flipping one* literally. Icy, nasty, crap. And the Swiss clearly don't have slip and fall lawsuits (hmm.....that might be a way to make 40K) cuz they don't shovel, they don't sand, and they sure as hell don't use salt. Rather rude for a walking city, but apparently having snow that actually STICKS for more than a few hours is just weird to them anyway, so.


At least I didn't really get sick this trip *knock on wood*  I got a lil snuffly one week, but rested and sucked down the OJ over the weekend, and I was all good.


I ended up buying more books while I was here (we aren't even going to discuss how bloody much books cost over here - oh. my. god!) and now I have far, far, far too many to carry home, so I'm interofficing a box of books, tissues, and chocolates back to Indy. I'm considering trying to smuggle some foie gras back in the box as well - and some manaza - dammit! but I'm not sure. If I can find it, I will.


What else? Hmm.... my ideas for making 40K in under 6 months (legally)....



  1. Write a wonderful book and get a fat advance (hah - that's going to take more than a month or two)

  2. Win the lottery  - (that might work - pure luck though)

  3. Have a rich aunt/uncle/father (if I had one) die, and be a beneficiary.

  4. Stumble and fall and sue someone.

  5. Discover that I own something really unique and rare (besides my delectable ass) and sell it for a fortune.

  6. Find a sugar daddy and convince him to give me a brand new car, which I would then sell for the cash.

  7. Go to Vegas and hit the jackpot.

  8. Get a second job that pays more than my primary one does? Lab Test subject, or something?


Hmmm.....that's about all I've come up with. One of my friends would tell me to think 'outside' of the box, but then he's the same one who hasn't had a job in four years and lives with his girlfriend and sold his family home after his mother died, so really - he's got a whole different box.


*sigh*

No comments: