Friday, January 7, 2005

Inspiration!

I came up with a great idea for inspiration/reminder. 
As I was packing for my trip, I ran across the bikini that I brought at the end of last summer for a 'goal' outfit. It's a stringy thing - two cups attached to each other and tying around the back. It realllly looks/looked tiny, and I realized that keeping that around should remind me about my end goals - to lose weight in order to fit into it.
So - I snipped a bit of the string off, and turned it into a bracelet using a big pale pinkwasher bead I had lying around the house - and I'm going to wear it constantly until I reach goal. Since it's made of swimsuit material - it'll get cleaned when I take showers, and dry quick - so VERY cool.
I figure it's a subtle, yet constant reminder of the reason that I need to watch EVERYTHING that I put into my mouth.


Also, I've been using the CalorieKing thing - and holy shit! *shakeshead* I mean - damn. It's really outrageous how easy it is to get up to 3000 calories in a day - and I still don't feel fully satisfied. Yet another reason I LOVE Atkins- I can get full, and stay satied on sooooo many fewer calories.

No comments: