Thursday, January 13, 2005

cuz all I really am, is a grain of sand

 


We are each born with a cup full of sand - some peoples cups only have a grain or two, and others cups seem to be endlessly deep. But no matter who you are, you don't know how many grains are in your cup.
Each moment that we live is a grain of sand - tiny, mostly seemingly insignificant, and we often forget that there is only a limited number of grains given to each of us.
We should (I must) treasure each of those grains, try to find the beauty in it, try to learn something from it, and most of all, open myself to the wonder that IS those grains - because I will never know which grain will be my last.


 




 


I don't feel any different today - maybe even a little younger rather than older...and I haven't figured out what my gift to me is going to be.


:) If I could find a ring of sand, that would be cool.


 

No comments: