Sunday, December 26, 2004

Happy Honeymoon!

Hmmmm.....I'll hit the high points.



As I'm on my period, the normal honeymoon hijinks has not yet started. Dammit. I want hijinks too.
The weather is a little colder than we expected - and driving in In. in the winter - sucks. What should have been a 3 hour drive to the border of In/Ky took 8 hours. EIGHT FREAKING HOURS just to get out of Indiana. Oh. My. God.
The condo is FREAKING gogeoue! Utterly, and totally. I could live here forever - we have a stunning view of the ocean, and a HUGE king size bed.
Oh yes, merriement will be found here as well. We have already RSVP'd for a NYE party (speaking of which, I need to write about me & C's first trip to the swing club) and we are trying to hook up with a Chicana woman who lives here. Yum.



What else? Ah - clearly, I have an internet connection, and it's not too slow. So - that's fun. I get disconnected really easily though.

Oh well - I need to check my email.


Ciao!

No comments: