Monday, December 20, 2004

Status Update

Still not really sure if I should have counted yesterday as the start - I haven't emptied the keeper yet, and it doesn't even feel CLOSE to full - so maybe I haven't actually started? But starting yesterday would put my previous months start at the 15th-17th, so - yeah, that might be about right. I figure I'll dump it when I get home tonight, and if it isn't ALMOST full (or has that brownish ick in it)then - hmmm......well, I doubt that's the case.


*sigh* I really need to stop smoking crack, and accept the fact that no, I'm not pregnant, and no, it's not going to happen while I have the IUD in, and yes, that means that We are going to have to make a consious choice to do this, and considering I'm utterly terrified yet incredibly desirous that.... dammit - want to talk about conflicting emotions?


*sigh*


I need to play powerball.

No comments: