Thursday, December 16, 2004

shush, I'm bored.


  1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before? Sadly enough, it took me a little while to think of something - DUH! I got married! 

  2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Did I make a New Years Resolution? I doubt it - andI might make some this year, but I doubt it. 

  3.  Did anyone close to you give birth? One of my coworkers wives did - if that counts.

  4. Did anyone close to you die? Nope

  5. What countries did you visit? Switzerland, France (I HATE Charles DeGaulle), and Germany

  6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004? Shit - extra money? 

  7. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? March 28th - when I finally lost my damn mind.

  8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Not killing (or divorcing) my husband!

  9. What was your biggest failure? Starting to smoke - or was that last year?

  10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Are you asking if I got sick? Several times - but nothing TOO major.

  11. What was the best thing you bought? The timeshare for our honeymoon (really it's the only thing of signifigance I can remember buying - how sad, eh?)

  12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Mine - I rocked in SO many different ways.

  13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? The voting public of america.

  14. Where did most of your money go? Bills, bills, bills.

  15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Gah -life!

  16. 16. What song will always remind you of 2004? 'Hey Ya!'

  17. Compared to this time last year, are you:

    • Happier or sadder: happier.

    • Older or wiser: both.

    • Thinner or fatter: about the same I think, depressingly (or excitingly) enough.

    • Richer or poorer: Um...I feel poorer, but I think my net worth is a little LESS negative.



  18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Exercising, writing, laughing.

  19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Eating, drinking, smoking.

  20. How will you be spending Christmas? On my long awaited, last minute, honeymoon.

  21. How will you be spending New Years Eve? Hopefully still on my long awaited, last minute, honeymoon.

  22. Did you fall in love in 2004? In and out and back in again. 

  23. How many one-night stands? Heh. None.

  24. What was your favorite TV program? Hmm...I think CSI (all three flavors) has to win. 

  25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? Ohhh...hate is such an ugly word.

  26. What was the best book you read? Jesus and the Lost Goddess by some dudes.

  27. What was your greatest musical discovery? Eeeeee!! Spanky's Clubhouse! Get SPANKED, baby! 

  28. What did you want and get? Love. Strength. Joy.

  29. What did you want and not get? That damn 280 million dollar winning powerball ticket.

  30. What was your favorite film(s) of this year? Umm...I've no clue.

  31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? Oh...my birthday was on a Tuesday. I think this year, Ididn't even REMEMBER it was my birthday till I got to work, which means I mostly likely didn't do a damn thing. I was/am 27.

  32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Finally having a real job.

  33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004? Euro sexy - pearls and cleavage.

  34. What kept you sane? Chemical substances.

  35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Fancy? clearly this survey is a product of our friends across the pond. But, Angelina (ooooooohhhhhhjolie!), Warrick Brown (I don't know his real name, but DAMN that boy is fine, fine, fine) and Eva. 

  36. What political issue stirred you the most? That damn election.

  37. Who did (do) you miss?  Umph. Nobody - everybody I want to still be around is still around - thank the fates.

  38. Who were the best new people you met? oohh..Phil! Samson! Angee! 

  39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004: Truth is ALWAYS easier

  40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: Everything must change/nothing stays the same/the young become the old/and mysteries do unfold - Oleta Adams


 

No comments: