Wednesday, December 8, 2004

Oh!

I just remembered I have clay at home.


Clay! The fimo kind too! oooohhhh. I think I'm going to go homeand get creative tonight.


Maybe I'll invent something that'll make it all good.


I also need to find my passport (heh, wouldn't THAT suck) and...damn - there was something else that I need to do that just said 'pffft' outta my head.


Hm. I've started designing a ring again. And it's kinda sad,cuzI think designing it makes me feel less bad about the fact that I'll never be able to afford it - or at lwast no time soon.


The loan for my credit cards will be paid off in Sept. WhoomuthafreakingHHHHHHoooooooooo! That'll be an EXTRA 500 a month that I can dedicate to something worthwhile. Like moving.


Damn waht was the other thing I wanted to do?


Ah. -My laptop got hosed,fatass  G knocked it off the table, totally screwed up the LCD screen - totally. So- now I'm looking for a cheap monitor cuz I'm keeping this computer until it's DEAD - or until I've put 500 bucks into it. Eh.


Something, something. Ohh... this is what happens when you're tired - neurons jsut FORGET to freaking fire.


Ahwell. 4:10. I leave way to early, but I go home now.


Shit, owe the library money too.


 

No comments: