Wednesday, December 15, 2004

So.

So. We decided to use the money (well, most of it - the rest went to bills) to finally take a freaking honeymoon - 10 (or 9 or 8 depending on how big of bastards work is going to be) in lovely sunny Florida at a timeshare that I was able to SNAG for 575.00. Rockthefuckon. We going to drive there, drive back, and have just shiteloads of fun the whole time.


So. I'm freaking out however, over whether we can afford it. Gah. But - it's most purchased, and *deep breath* I'm just going to trust that we can swing it. Thankfully, we aren't big on Xmas, so this will be our Xmas present to us.


So. I think I've figured out what we want from his family for Xmas - a damn monitor. Not too cheap, not too expensive. heh.


What else? Work!? argh! I cna't wait for this year to be done, done, done, DONE!


Ah! Speaking of work, I got a new ID picture taken today (as I had lost my badge) and WOW! My face isn't as fat as it feels/looks in the mirror. That irks me - and kinda makes me worry, because I don't want to be one of those women who are always whining about how fat they are when they aren't. The only reason I've been saying that I'm getting fat is ALLL of my clothes are getting tighter - and really, what else could it be?


 


 




 


Theme of the Week: What one gift do you want for Xmas?


Short answer: 12 million dollars, after OR before taxes.


Long Answer: Enough money to make both my & C's dreams come true.


Yeah, we're cheap.

No comments: