Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I'm in a mood to write here, but I haven't been up to much, so we'll see how far it goes.

1) Henna & Coconut Milk - I loved this - loved the result, loved the way it left my hair feeling, am a little nervous about how much curl it pulled out. I definitely think that mix will have to be a once every 3 months kind of thing - doing that everymonth would do odd things to my hair.

2) Weekend Hair Things - I didn't do much to the head this weekend - a nice deep moisturizer with the Elsta QP, and that was about it. I tried taking texture pictures again, and failed, quelle misrable. :lol: Urm. I used the CoN as the moisture this go around, and I only did two twists across the forehead, and then started going back & down. I'm considering two strand twists next time - but I don't know. What I REALLY want is braids/yarn twists, but I'm being right chicken about doing them myself, and I plain refuse to pay someone to do them, so we shall see.

Goddess Spirals - well, I've been hanging out in the Goddess Spirals thread, and I have FOUR different sets of earrings coming my way. I got them from eBay (much cheaper than the real thing) so I can try them out before splurging on a 50 buck pair of earrings.
These are what I got...

14 gauge - these will most likely be the ones I start with in my first home.


Also 14g - I plan on putting these in my second hole.


12g - jsut in case one of the hoels can take something bigger than 14.


10g, because they were so pretty - and I want to see how BIG 10g is, and figure out if I would want to go that large.

So - that was my fun, my score - I wonder when he's going to ship them? It would be nice to have them - ooh, I should DEFINITELY have them in time for DotM! That would rock!

No comments: