Monday, April 16, 2007

3:28

For a second there, I was angry. I don't know why - dear god, this is my first cycle! The thought just hit me - the 2WW really pissed me off.

Maybe it was from one of the ladies on FF mentioning that maybe I O'd on CD31 (which would DEFINITELY mean I wasn't pregnant, as that would put me at 13DPO). Maybe it was from me staring at my chart, and wondering if I O'd at ALL - OPK's jsut mean that your body is getting ready to O - the temp shift is required to prove that you O'd - but we saw what happened LAST go around - I was HOW many days DPO, and FF took my coverlines?

I don't know - maybe I'm upset because I'm not as calm as I think I should be? *sigh*

Okay - another odd thing - my skin has been crawling for like - it seems like forever. I was thinking it might have just been me being oversensitive cuz of the ticks (ugh!!!), but I don't know - it's rather irritating.

Maybe that's what it is - it sucks to feel crazy. It sucks to judge every.single.thing you do to see if it's a 'sign' or not. Dammit, I'd rather go the easy way - just get knocked up without even trying - be suprised!

Murph.

3:33 (lucky?)

No comments: