Tuesday, April 10, 2007

2:08

5 DPO.

Yeah, I know - that was quick, right? I'm happy though - that 'techinically' makes it a 1.5 week wait, but I'm going to be a good girl, and not test until I'm supposed to.

Okay, if I start hurling, I'll test sooner, but I doubt that's going to happen. The hurling, that is.

Boobs are still - tight. It's worse when they are left free I think - wearing a bra helps keep them bound up, so they can't swell/shrink/do whatever the hell it is that makes em hurt so much!

And I figured out what the feeling of 'fullness/achiness' was - it felt like I had been doing situps! Now, I don't THINK our sex has been quite THAT rigourous - but hey, it might have been.

And of course, like everything else, it comes and goes, comes and goes.

I'm not even - it's hard. I'm constantly prepping myself to NOT be pregnant - this is once area where my ongoing pessimism is going to have a hard time staying firm. I mean - sheesh. How can you NOT hope - but at the same time, if I'm not, I don't want to crash. Yeah. 

I should make a new chapter called 2WW for all of this stuff, because I do most of my maudlin bullshit then....

2:17 

No comments: