Monday, April 16, 2007

10:21

Two tests - one on 9DPO, one on 11DPO, bith lovely, amazingly white BFN's. It's impressive just how WHITE those suckers get. My temps are still trending high though, so I don't know.

I don't know, man. I've still got the nipples. And I still feel vaugely - sick to my stomach. And my nips ARE still pretty darn sensitive. The bloatings gone down/away, but I am still hoovering in food. The tiredness/brain fog has faded too.....

And now, I'm sitting here, and my lowerback is cramping. At first, it was just the lower front - right over the pubic bone - but now my back is getting sore too.

I swear, if I'm NOT pregnant - I hope AF shows up soon, just so that I can stop obsessing over what my body is & is not doing.

*sigh*

I'm getting to the sad part of the 2WW - oooh! 1WW now! I need to change my blinkies.

Urmph. I'm trying to make myself not care.

10:30

No comments: