Thursday, April 8, 1999

J said - Bored to Insanity... and Back....

I have decided that being at work brings out every POSSIBLE facet of my many personalites. Between chatting online with my friends and actually doing work and interacting with my cool co-workers... if I didn't know me better I might think that i was being two faced. but annny way.


Being at work when there is no work to do is a sad sad thing. I actully feel kinda guilty... because I look like a slacker. While I KNOW that there is TRULY not a damn thing for me to do...folx who walk by and see me casaully reading or surfing the net don't know that. So I feel bad.. *shrugs* they will get over it. Any how the important person (the guy who signs my timesheets) isn't her.. so what's the worry?


Okay.. I have to mourn for a moment here. MY entire dietary structure of LIFE is about to change. When I was younger, my momma would tease me and call me Mousy because I LOVED cheese. Loved it with a passion and still do.

Yet.. my body has decided that my love affair must end... because I have become amazingly lactose intolent over the past two months. I can't eat cheese...drink milk (except for skim..which is nothing but white water) eat ice cream... or sour cream... or whipped cream (damn) or anything else that had it origins in Milk. *siiiiiigh* I miss it... and I haven't fully accepted the fact yet, because I keep forgetting and eating cheese or milk. and a few hours later...as my stomach starting singing... I remember. DAMMIt. I can't even eat parmesan cheese... or the fake Kraft processed stuff. nothing. *sighs* Dairy.. I WILL miss you *lets taps play*


Anyhow..that SHOULD help me in my weight loss plan. I have just come up with something new. I call it the servings diet. Which bascially means I eat right . Three meals a day. One serving of whatever I'm eating. Two snacks a day of fruits or veggies(and if I eat veggies I can max out on them.. as long as they are PLAIN). Add that to my gym work... and *siiighs* hopefully I will be where I want to be by the time I want to get there. I am still not sure what wieght I want to be.. I don't think I want to be any less that 130...but it has been SOOOO long (almost 10 years) since I have BEEN 130 that might even be too small. So I will see...and I want to be the size that I want to be by graduation... (August or Dec of 2000...but for this I'm assuming Aug) so that I can buy a whole RACK of brand new clothes with my first pay check (yes... my priorities ARE messed up. Leave me alone :)


Also... I think I'm growing.. height wise that is... *sighs* I KNOW I used to be 5'3 but I haven't measured my self in a while.. and the men and women of Atlanta seem to be shrinking.. everytime I turn around I'm like DAMN...where are all the tall people..so I need to go and see what height I am again... just to be sure.


So that is my plan. simple huh? I need to go grocery shopping or it will turn into an I don't have anything to eat so I won't kinda thing. and I can go for long periods of time without remembering that I haven't eaten... *shrugs* and that isn't good.


Let's see.. is there anything important to talk about? oh YEAH. I got my season pass to Six Flags today so I might be out there EVERY single weekend... maybeI can meet somebody. and that wil lgive me something to do.. what are you gonna do this weeknd?? oh i don't know... go to SIX FLAGS meebbe?


I have a question.. (for anyone who might be reading this) Can someone suggest a GOOD dildo to buy? from personal expereince?? *grins* no I'm NOT trying to get naughty.. it's just that the damn things are expensize and I want to make an informed choice before go out a plunk down alot of money for one. I'm thinking about geting one of the life size & realistic ones... any brands? Makes? Models?


Well it's almost time to pack up.. and the sun is calling my name....Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag.....oh JAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG..... come out and plllllaaaayyyyy


J.

No comments: