Friday, October 22, 2004

Survey

And the part that freaks me out the most? I'm NOT upset. I mean, yeah - I worried, and a little confused - but I'm not sad, depressed, scared - I'm just my normal self with what should be a huge worry perched over my head that I am able to be so freaking - calm about it's scary.


Now - on to the survey. ...


 




 


Z - Zodiac sign: Capricorn
Y - Yummy food: Good Greek or Lebanese
X - X-rays you've had: Only teeth.
W - Wearing right now: pink cotton shirt, black teeshirt with Pink Panther blowing a kiss at a pink sequined heart, blue jeans, black heels. 
V - Voting for: Democratic party since I have to choose 
U - Unknown fact about me: I have a total of 8 pierced holes in my body 
T - Time you wake up: Of my own free will? after 9am. In order to get to work? 6:45am 
S - Song you last heard: Toxic by Britney Spears (it's my ringtone) 
R - Reason to smile: The sun is shining and it's a beautiful fall Friday.  
Q - Quote you like: See entry 'Litany'  
P - Phobia: Spiders. As usual. 
O - One time on accident: I flashed half a club as I slipped on someones spilled beer - in a white skirt none the less. Thankfully, no stains remained.
N - Number of siblings: 1half (as far as I know).
M - Mom's name: Naeelah
L - Love to watch this movie over and over again: Dogma
K - Kindergarten reminds you of: Slapping the cheeks of a little boy who had no respect for learning.
J - Job title: System Analyst 
I - Instruments: My voice? It's the only thing that's even been vaguely trained.
H - Home town: Chester, Pa. 
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: SOUR Gummy worms.
F - Favorite song of the moment: Anything that makes me wanna shake my ass. 
E - Easiest person to talk to: Chris.
D - Dad's name: Rayford
C - Career in future: Midwife
B - Band listening to right now: Nothing.
A - Age: 27.



AROUND THIS TIME THREE YEARS AGO, I...
1. was engaged.
2. had been out of the country.
3. just got a second cat.



AROUND THIS TIME ONE YEAR AGO, I...
1. was madly in love.
2. had fallen in love with Geneva.
3. was hating my apartment.



YESTERDAY (as in Thursday), I...
1. didn't want to go home.
2. read a book in one sitting.
3. didn't go to bed early enough.



TODAY, I...
1. was bored until 2:30pm
2. am not going home - instead I'm going to shake my ass.
3. plan on having a roaring good time.



THREE ITEMS I HAVE BRAND-LOYALTY TO ARE...
1. Nothing, actually.



THREE SONGS I KNOW ALL THE WORDS TO ARE...
1. Everything Must Change - Oleta Adams
2. Roll Over
3. I Get So Lonely - Janet Jackson 



TOP THREE LOCATIONS I'D LIKE TO RUN AWAY TO ARE...
1. Cairo!
2. Miami
3. Venice



FIRST THREE PEOPLE I THINK ABOUT ON A DAILY BASIS ARE...
1. Me
2. C
3. my mom

No comments: