Friday, October 29, 2004

rushed....

So. I'm happy - and guiltily excited. He's happy - and just relieved that he'll have a chance to get some on a regular basis. It's - weird - how big of a stink this whole thing was casuing over our WHOLE relationship - and now - it feels almost right again. I'm still going to call the counselor (maybe today in fact) but - at least I don't feel like dying/crying/or getting a divorce. Hah. I can't never do stuff normally......


In other news - my husband is NOT a registered voter. Can I tell you how hard I'm going to pop him upside the head next time I see him? I'm registered - under my maiden name (I knew there was a reason I never changed the name on my passport). I knew I was, but couldn't remember where I lived when I registered....so - he'll have to drive me to the polls on the 2nd. The big bum.


I'm going home early, as it's Friday, I've got stuff to do but I'm so restless at work that I can't do it - and besides both of my bosses are out today. Kiss my ass.


I hate Indy. I don't think I've mentioned that lately, but this city sucks. I was looking for a halfway good alternative bookstore - and nothing. Nada. Shit on a stick. My best bet is to go to the biggest Borders and hope that living in the bible belt hasn't resulted in TOO much censorship (hah) or just suck it up, go to Amazon, and wait a week.


Hyper am I. Bloated am I as well. I blame it on the three (yes, I'm a greedy sugar loving woman) Long's doughnuts I had this morning. Long's is a local brand - and they are better than Krsipy Kreme. They kinda taste the same, but they are much better in one very important way - they still taste WONDERFUL cold. KK's - if you let them sit for too long - they get all - ucky. but Longs???? yuuummmm..... so yes - my digestive system is currently calling me everything BUT a child of god.


Hmm... cab's taking a while. *sigh* I wan go HOME!

No comments: