Thursday, February 16, 2006

Post-It Butterflies

Sometimes - no, scrap that, Most of the times, I feel like there is so damn much that I WANT to be able to do, and just not quite enough time in a day to do it.  Or - maybe more importantly than time - there's just not quite enough energy in me to do it all in a day - or, not even a day, but I don't have the strength required to balance too many more balls than I am balancing right now. Sometimes I'll get little surges of energy and scoop up something new to my plate, but I've learned to keep an eye on those urges, and be sure that whatever I was about to scoop up, I will actually still be able - and willing - to juggle once that surge of energy fades. 


*sighs* I feel like I have a trail of mental post-its following me with little subjects on it of all the things I want to do and just haven't.  Like DAMMIT! I still haven't ordered any seeds for my garden this year.


*shakes head* And if I think about it, I'll jsut get frustrated and start hating my job even more (this is SO not the joyful returning of my gifts to the community) so instead, I'll wrap this up, and despite it being only 4:48, and I didn't get here til 9am, I'm heading out into the fresh freakishly warm air, and sigh.


 

No comments: