Friday, February 10, 2006

More about Food....

So, like I said before, we are back on the low-carb wagon, and it's been interesting, because we've been off it for a while. One of the things that I LOVE about lowcarbing it is that it FORCES you to explore new foods and new ways of eating old foods. For a person who loves food, it's - so damn cool, basically.


The funny part is - we've forgotten a lot of that stuff, and as we go along, we are starting to remember it again. I've had to make a list of stuff that we need to buy next time we go grocery shopping that is PERFECT for us, but we just forgot about. I figure I'll stash the list here (so I can update it from work or from home).


Out of The Ordinary LC Foods
1) Spaghetti squash (not super un-ordinary, we just didn't buy any)
2) Miso Soup (ummmmm, yuuummm)

No comments: