Tuesday, August 22, 2000

8/22/00

Hmm... just a few quick notes.
Work is going well so far. I will be in training for the next two weeks, so I get to ease into my job.
I have met a few cool people...so I don't think that I will be stuck with the folx in my group (almost all gray heads).
They are giving me a laptop. Ain't that nothing?

I have been so tired the past few nights that the thought of actually sitting down and writing like I need to is unrealistic. I have also noticed that I am getting really sensetive to my sigar highs and super low lows. *sighs* Hopefully my body will adjust to the new schedule soon.

Am I scared? Not really...nervous yeah. I don't want to be slow, but I don't want to be the smart ass youngun either. *sighs* I (IMHO) know ALOT...and I am damn good at making connections between things. So, I learn & pick things up quickly. How can I express that without seeming like a kiss-up or a snot-nose? I'll figure it out. Perhaps just by example?

I am still in love with my house. The only thing that casts a shadow is it is cold as hell. THat might be making me more tired too.
I really want a car now. Really I do. I might get one sooner than I planned. Maybe.
I'm still optimistic & excited as all get out. Is this really living?

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: