Sunday, August 6, 2000

Themes and Worries.

This is actually something that I have thought a about a few times….actually more than a few times. If a fire/flood/hurricane/police attack ripped through my apartment and destroyed everything in here, what would I regret most no longer having? Oddly enough, the only thing I would miss having is my writings. All of the scraps of paper that I have poured my heart & mind onto for the past ten years of my life. Everything else I have in my house, money can re-buy. Yeah, I would miss the books, I might cuss about the computer, losing the camera might make me cringe ( I TOTALLY haven’t gotten my money’s worth yet), and I could be minorly pissed about the CD’s, but really, all of those things would pass. The only thing that I own, that I can’t just throw money at to get back and I would REALLLY miss is my writings. I don’t have that many pictures of myself, so that isn’t a major loss.

Hm. I really need to put them all together, maybe burn a CD with all of my work on it, and them stick it in a safe deposit box. Am I going too far? maybe…I’m not sure yet. I know if I ever write a book , or start writing it, I will keep the manuscript somewhere away from my house…just for safekeeping.
Ah. I just finished writing my final for my CG class. That had to be the absolute biggest load of bullshit I have ever written in my entire life. Ah well, all I want is a C. Really.

I think I am going to have to actually go to this stupid school and get my damn money. *sighs* I am really going to get underpaid this pay period. *siigghs* Well, I will at least be able to pay my rent and some bills. The hair thing is still up in the air. *sighs*


Stay Jazzed y’all…..

No comments: