Friday, April 27, 2001

It's that time....

Once again...it's Friday. And to make it even better, it is a GORGEOUS Friday. I am wearing one of my pretty new dresses, and I am about to go home in a bit. I want to go out... but I don't know where to. I'm thinking there has to be a park or SOMETHING somewhere near my house that I can lounge at for a bit, but I don't know. *sighs* Though I could just go home, toss open the windows and clean the house well from tip to totter. Knowing me, I will settle for the latter. *shakes head* I'm such a bum.
I did work out last night, went and hopped on the elliptical and lifted some weights. Can I say that the elliptical is AWESOME. My god, I had to FIGHT to stay on it for 5 minutes. It's one of those machines that you just can't slack on...you HAVE to work and work pretty hard while you are on it. MY foot started to hurt though, so I hopped off. I'm kinda concerned about my right leg in general. It's been... achy and tight and sore and just ODD since I started working out, and I know I have foot & ankle issues...so I don't know what's going on with that. I have been trying to be really good to that leg...working it but not working it HARD. I think I need to keep my tail out of heels... that will most likely help me out a lot.
Hmm.. what else? I am going to do some schoolwork this weekend, as my time is getting shorter and shorter. I have like three assignements to do before the 9th of May. About a week and a half... I might have to start taking the laptop home every night instead of only on the weekends. Hm. THAT's a thought *LOL*

I'm trying to blow as much time as possible before I leave for the bus...but as I have to *ahem* handle some bid-ness before I leave, I guess I shall sign off now.

OH!! All of you who left the notes of support and encouragement on my list... THANK YOU! *grins* It's like getting extra shots of will-power and strengh..you gals & guys are GREAT!!

Stay Jazzed... and have a good weekend...

No comments: