Monday, April 2, 2001

I've had better...thanks..

*yawns hugely* I’ve had a wonderful weekend. As it decided to be cold as hell rather than the lovely 60 ° I expected it to be…(ohhhh thank you Wendy!!!) I stayed in all weekend except when I ran out to get fixings for bread. It was rather nice. I’m itching to do some serious spring cleaning… but it just doesn’t FEEL like spring cleaning unless all the windows are open and a nice warm SPRINGY breeze is blowing through the house. As nothing of the sort has occurred yet in this accursed town…well let’s just say that my pad is not in the lovely state that it could be. Weekends are usually the best when they just all kind of blur together into one smooth symbol of calmness…just lovely.
I didn’t get as much rest as I had hoped…or I ate too much bread. :) It’s just SOOO yummy. I made two loaves of cinnamon swirl bread…and the swirl and all came out RIGHT this time (addition of eggs and a double rising and a tighter roll) as well as three mini loaves of pepper cheese bread… *sighs with delight* Cheffy is consuming the cinnamon bread (as I made it for him that is only logical…I’m not too crazy about it) while I am eating the cheesy stuff. It really pokes all of my food buttons. Bread is already yuuuummmmmmy as all get out…but to have it baked with yummy FRESH peppery cheese in it. *rolls eyes* oh heaven…toasted… with just the TINIEST hint of butter swooped across it… *sighs* and I wonder why I’m not losing any weight. My mouth is watering just THINKING about it…. And then it is LITTLE bread too… with makes it even more snacky and finger foody. Yum yum yum.
Anyhow…as I was saying I didn’t get as much rest as I had hoped because I am just so so sleepy. *wriggles* But by the time I get home I’m not quite as sleep y anymore and I think of all the things I could do while I am at home and I don’t go to bed till 10:30 11:00 and I wake up sleepy the next morning. *sighs* And the main reason I stay up so late is so that I can see Cheffy for a little while when he comes in from work. *shrugs* It’s just nice to do…
I reaaallllly want to just go home and go to sleep tonight after a light dinner of toast and tea… :) but I doubt that I will… *sighs* I’ll try though. :) My new furniture is just so danggone comfy that I tend to get all settled in out there and not wanna go into my not quite so nice bedroom and go to bed. *sighs* I guess the bedroom is going to be my next fixer-upper. I actually managed to get my hair tightened up over the weekend. Yes… it took me alllll weekend…most of Friday night, all of Saturday…and while I wasn’t doing it continuously…still it took longer than I had expected. The results are very much so worth it… at least to me. I doubt that anyone else can even really tell that I did anything to it, although you can see a bit more of my natural color now. I however, can most certainly feel and tell the difference. Why tightening up my roots makes the whole loc feel smoother and tighter I have no clue, but I like the end result. Then again, maybe it was the conditioner that is really doing all the hard work. Whatever the reason I am thrilled with it. It’s just starting to feel more ‘locked’. *does a happy twirly dance*

Ugh. It’s only 2:15…*sighs* Well.. at least we didn’t change the time here today… I’m back on Central time again. If it was 1:15 and I was feeling the way I do right now I think I would have to seriously harm someone. Really.
I haven’t done a survey in simply AGES… hmmm… mainly because none of my favourties have done any. *sniffs* Maybe I will wander the jungle of randomhood and see if I can find something that way…


Stay Jazzed.

No comments: