Thursday, April 26, 2001

The Usual Subjects

I had the most interesting dream last night, it would have been a perfect book. I woke up a little and remember thinking.. hmm that would make a really GOOD book, and then I just went right back to sleep. When I finally got us this morning, all I could remember was the thought, hmmm..this would make a really good book, but nothing about the dream itself. *sighs8 I hate it when that happens. Most of my good short story/ novel ideas have come from dreams. Odd me. But it’s been bouncing around in my head all day.
I didn’t exercise this morning, but I al going to the gym when I get home and after I wash my gym clothes. I am hitting the ‘point of exhaustion’ in my cycle where life is work & sleep.. nothing else. I guess a side effect of the hormones is that I just get TIRED. And it’s odd considering the fact that I am on a flat dose pill, that I still get the sleepy times. I mean I went to bed around 8:00 last night….and slept until like 6:45 this morning…okay I woke up at like 5 something, and I really should have gotten up then, but I opted not to. I felt so guilty about not exercising…*Grins* such a good thing.
I went back over my Jazzy’s REALLLY needs this stuff list, and realize that I got most of the stuff. At least the important stuff. *sighs* I am still being a buster about the driving lessons though, mainly cuz I spent a little more on the clothing than I had planned on. *sighs* I realllly need to get my freaking license. I need to figure out how I can get a hardship waiver so that I can get the license without having to wait for the required 60 days after having the permit to be able to take the driving test. Umph. I am SUCH a slacker.

I have decided that I am moving for sure. *sighs* I love my apartment, really I do, but it costs just wayyyy too much for me right now. *sighs* I am paying 940.00 a month now, and once I get a car I will have to pay another 45.00 bucks a month for parking, plus whatever increase I would have to pay when I renew my lease. *sighs* That will be close to a 1000.00 bucks a month for an APARTMENT!! *sighs* Argh. If I could drop that down to about half as much, that would almost give me most of my car payment, along with a little extra for my bills. I know that I don’t really want to move into another smaller apartment complex, I would much rather rent a duplex or a townhouse, but not one in a complex, something in a real neighborhood. Kinda like the little house I was looking at when I was here before. I figure if I move into a house I won’t miss the little amenities of an apartment as much, AND I can give myself a trial run to see if I really want to buy a house or if I would be better off getting a condo in the long run. It might be a bit of a headache to find the kind of place I am looking for, but… I think it will be worth it. I will have to add in the cost of heat and any taxes or that kind of jazz…but hopefully I will be able to find it for under 600….which was what I came up her planning to pay but then I just fell in love with the lovely little place I have now.

Umph. But enough money talk. *shakes head* It’s sad, I really have nothing else to talk about. Me & Cheffy are still sailing on calm seas, even though there are a couple of oddities that have popped up. I’m waiting to see if they are a consistent thing that I will have to call him on, or if I am just being a bit more sensitive than usual. *shrugs* We have passed the ‘official’ honeymoon stage (the first six months) and so now it is starting to get into the nitty gritty of it all. I SO want to get away somewhere and just chill me & him… *sighs* I really hate money… or the lack thereof I should say. Umph. Is it wrong of me to wonder where the hell all of his money goes sometimes? He makes almost as much as me, has an apartment that costs a third of mine, only has to pay a phone bill cuz his apartment covers heat & air and he doesn’t have cable…yet seems to be perennially broke. *raised eyebrow* I don’t know… it’s just odd to me…*grins* Besides, I’m nosey as hell, so it isn’t as if it is in the least bit important, it just tat I’m curious. I have decided to put myself back on a budget like I was while I was in school. I am going to try to live off of 500.00 bucks a month….as just free money. With all of my bills paid (and paid over the minimum) I will have 500 bucks left to play with for food and other essentials. I REALLY should be able to pull it off… if I stop doing dilly stuff like blowing 50 bucks a weekend for food. *grins* What a lovely side effect of dieting… a smaller food bill. *groans* Speaking of which…ah. I don’t know. Atkins can be more expensive than ‘traditional’ dieting, and Weight Watchers has got otbe even more expensive. I think I will do a ‘moderated’ version of Atkins and traditional ( I know I know….).. eat no processed bread, no sugar (buh-bye ice cream) and as few natural starches as possible, while trying to stick to ‘serving’ sizes. *rolls eyes* I want to drop about 10 dress sizes by my Birthday in January….which gives me 9 months… so that is about a dress size a month, and I think on me a dress size is about 10 pounds. Hmm… that might be a BIT aggressive… but it is a goal. I really don’t c are about my weight… I just want to be stronger. Hm. I think it is list time….

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: