Monday, April 9, 2001

Hellloooo Spring... *VVOOSSSHHH!!!!!!!!*

*smiles* I have been going around all day asking people what the HELL happened to spring. While I have absolutely nothing against a nice spate of warm weather, jumping from 40 to 84 in the matter of a week is not realllllly what I was expecting. *sighs* This is in NO way to be taken as a rant or even vaguely complaining, I’m just commenting, that’s all. My main problem is that I have no no no work suitable summer clothes. The last time I actually bought summer clothes had to be almost three years ago, and it is WELL worn out. I would be shamed to wear most of the stuff to the laundry room, much less to work. I don’t have any shoes either…so that kinda limits my already limited wardrobe even more. I was expecting a bit more transition time before I really had to pull out the ‘warm’ stuff. *sighs* I think I have enough stuff to get me trough this week (by the hair on my chinny chin chin) but I am for sure going clothes shopping this weekend. I get paid on Friday (which helps loads) and I will be hitting all of the lovely bargain basement places that I know of so that I can try to accumulate a rather cheap collection of suitable summer clothing. I am going to pay the minimum on all of my bills this month so that I can get everything that is on
“Jazzy’s I really really NEED this stuff list”
two pairs of sneakers (one to work out with and a cheaper pair to wear just kicking around)
a small but flexible summer wardrobe
some plants for my balcony and my house in general
driving lessons
and really… that is about it. I expect the sneakers to be the ‘biggest purchase’ for the least amount of stuff, as one pair can easily cost up to 100 bucks. *sighs* So far, I have a stack of bills in the house that I know need to be paid…hmm… the only ones that may be variable is one of the credit cards and my phone bill. Hmm… but that still leaves me with… *raised eyebrows* hmm… a rather healthy chunk of change to play with. And depending on how much of this raise I actually SEE…. Hmm… yes.. Jazzy might be able to have a bit of fun.
I have decided that when my lease is up, I am not going to resign another year long lease, I am just going to sign a six month one instead. As I plan on getting a car in September, I will be able to drive around and try to find another cheaper place to live…because I am pouring waaayyy too much money into this apartment. Though mercy KNOWS I do love it… *sighs* I don’t know… if I do move it is going to have to be to a verrah verrah nice place. And as I know I am NOT buying a house in this city. *sighs* I don’t know. I have to try to figure out how much this place is really worth. I feel utterly ridiculous for paying this much for an apartment (I’m paying more than most of my co-workers MORTAGES)..but at the same time really I can’t beat it. *sighs* I don’t know… paying for parking might be what kills me in the end. Ugh. I’m just not going to think about it right now.. leap over THAT particular bride/river when I get to it.
*grins* Who knows, by that time I might be living with Cheffy…by that time I might not even be HERE anymore. Not gonna stress it out. In fact… as soon as I can escape from this place of semi-misery that some call work I am going to the grocery to get the fixing for the pepper bread that I am making for the ‘Carry In’ here on Wednesday…and then I think I will clean my bedroom. *nods* Maybe I will get some incense from one of the little shops over by the grocery store so that I can make my house smell all lovely and stuff.

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: