Tuesday, April 3, 2001

:( ):

Cheerful Cheerful. That’s kinda me today. I haven’t been sleepy much (which is a blessing) and I am kinda…upbeat. It’s rather lovely. I’m sure it is a side effect of the fact that I know that I have a short day today, as I am out of here at 2:00 pm so that I can go to the doctors. *sighs* Finally, I get to ask them what is wrong with me… if anything. I never got any information back about the biopsy…so I am still assuming nothing is wrong. *shrugs* Cheffy keeps asking me when I am going back to the doctors…I wonder if he has an ulterior motive though. :)
*sighs* Blagh…I’m bored today though. The little bit that I had to do I got done in about 20 minutes, and as far as the ‘training’ for the new duties that I am supposed to be taking on is going… *sighs* That is just going slow. The woman who is supposed to be training me (the same one I think is pregnant) is so…high strung that it’s kinda amusing. And then she has a very…curt tone the more high strung she feels, and so she tends to be really snippy at people, even though I’m sure that she doesn’t mean to be. *shrugs* I chalk it up to her not being American… :)
Not many people wrote in the OD today…though quite a few of the people who did were folx that I hadn’t read in a while… so that was nice. But… I wanna read more.
Blagh.
Don’t really WANT to write. Just trying to do something to waste time.

Consider it wasted.
I wish I was wasted. *giggles* or at least sleep.

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: